Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Three years?

Today is my blogs third anniversary!  Happy anniversary to you dear blog!

Not sure whether I will keep blogging, my readership is depressingly low.  Perhaps it's not quantity but quality?  I'm not 100% sure.  I also have not had that much to say recently.  Time has become such a different thing since my family grew by one.  I'm twice as busy yet twice as fulfilled by my family that writing has had to move to the back burner.  I am less "out there" and more "in here" as we discover our new rhythm since our baby doll has arrived.  I am enjoying my mat leave, enjoying the new babe, and enjoying the time with my bug before and after school, something I have never been able to do with him.  Mornings, bus pick up, drop off, homework before snack time.  I will be sad when the year is up.  Sad that I won't get to do it again.  Don't get me wrong, I won't give up my job because I love that too, it's just too bad we can't have everything.  Next July will be a big change, but we've still got time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment