Friday, April 6, 2012

Hippity hoppity

Easter's on it's way!

I am thrilled that the four day weekend is here!  Here's why:

Not as busy as Christmas.  Only have to worry about setting up a little hunt for my little man.  He loves this just as much as opening pressies from Santa.    I also happen to think the Easter Bunny is way cooler.  Most of his presents are made of CHOCOLATE!  What's not to love?

Shopping is minimal and expectations for gifts are MUCH lower. :)

We will be visiting family and friends this weekend. We always look forward to seeing everyone. 

Did I mention it's a four day weekend?  Just checking.  Four days off in a row is decadent.  Not quite a vacation, but a nice long break from the Monday to Friday grind.

Today we decided to just hang out.  We stayed our butts home, did a bit of cooking, a bit of game play, took a nap, and essentially just enjoyed each others company.  Tiling didn't go so well, but we'll take another crack at it before the weekend is over.  Minor glitches that I think DH has sorted out how to work around.  The end is in sight but the detail work is time consuming.  Can't wait for it to be done though.   Saturday we'll be attending a birthday bbq and J will have an opportunity to make some new friends.  He loves to meet new kids, so it should be a fun time!  Monday I think we'll check out a movie.  I want to see Mirror Mirror with J, he said he would come with me even though it's not a cartoon.  I was shocked.  I thought I was going to have to wait for it to be released to video. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend!  Happy Easter to my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment