Monday, August 13, 2012

Hell can be heaven

I don't watch many reality shows (anymore), I used to be really hooked on Amazing Race and Survivor, but those have not managed to sustain my interest.  At the moment I am currently hooked on Gordon Ramsay's shows, kind of my guilty pleasure. He has several shows and I find I enjoy watching all of them.  Kitchen Nightmares, Hell's Kitchen, and now most recently Hotel Hell.  Not only is Ramsay an amazing chef, but he has a sharp business mind which is why he is so freaking successful!  I also love how he is not afraid to swear.  He says bollocks alot too, which always makes me giggle!  He has high standards and knows how to push people when they need pushing and how to support them when they need it.  And no bullshit, he smells it a mile away.  Excuse me...need to get back to my tv. 

No comments:

Post a Comment