Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dear blog

Dear Blog,

I am so sorry to have neglected you.  You see, things have been busy!  It's not that I don't love you, it's not that I don't care, It's just so hard to squeeze out the time to devote to writing to you! 

Let's see, where to begin...

Almost 26 weeks have gone by, more than half way to baby girl's birthday.  Should be sometime around the beginning of July (July 7th is the est. date).  We are very excited and J is looking forward to having a sister.  The first three months were riddled with fatigue, sickness, complete loss of appetite to the point I had to consume protein shakes to make sure I was getting some kind of nutrition.  The next three months were better in terms of fatigue and sickness but aching set in, at least I had more energy!  It was also exciting to tell all our family and friends and find out we are expecting a baby girl.  One of each, just about perfect (although, we would have been thrilled either way...it's a win-win situation!).  Heading into the last three months, starting to slow down again, swelling is starting in the feet, back aches more often than not, and right wrist is bothering me to no end.  This will end my complaint section of the program because it doesn't do any good anyway.  I am certainly looking forward to my next prenatal massage coming up in just a couple of days!  It's wonderful how they have developed a pillow system to allow for lying on your stomach!  Whoever invented that should be a rich rich person and never have to work again.  Oh yes, work.  When to stop working?  Sometime in June probably.  A replacement has already been hired which is wonderful news that we can overlap a little to allow for some training time, will be so much easier on my colleagues that way.  I will miss them over the course of the year, but I will be back soon enough!

Bugs 6th birthday is coming up at the end of May, need to figure out a celebration for him, I can't believe he will be starting Gr. 1 in September!  Crazy how time flies.    He's growing up and there's nothing I can do to stop it!  He is so tall, so smart, and such a sweet boy.  

August will bring a super fun event, my big sister's wedding!!  We will all head to St. Catharine's to attend her wedding at Niagara on the Lake, not sure how the traveling will go with a 1 month old and a 6 yr old, but we wouldn't miss it for the world. 

So, dear Blog, I'm sorry for not writing sooner, but as you can see life has been a little on the crazy side, but hope you are keeping well!  Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment