Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall madness

Can you believe it?  My sweet baby doll is approaching 4 months old!  I swear we just blinked and she went from her petite 6 lbs 11 oz to around 14 lbs!!  She is sleeping through the night (yay!  I am one lucky mommy, both my babies were sleeping through the night at a relatively young age, so good for the sanity!) and is one of the happiest babies I have ever met!  She shows a definite preference for Bugs Bunny, he makes her laugh! 

My bug is settled into the new school routine, he is noticing a big difference between SK and Gr. 1 but seems to be doing quite well.  He will have some new challenges, like learning to skate, having more time constraints in which to complete work, but as always I'm so extremely proud of his ability to adapt and take it as it comes, even though it does make him a bit anxious.  He is a sweet big brother and takes good care of his sister.  (If only he would sleep through the night!  He's been doing the "Mommy I'm scared" routine.  Hope it doesn't last long...at least it's not every single night.)

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend filled with family time, a baby shower for my sister-in-law who is expecting un petit garçon en décembre, turkey-lurkey and scrumptious desserts.  I am so very thankful for the wonderful people I have in my life.  Whether they be near or far away each and every one of you are extremely important to me.   

Halloween is around the corner, this year my guy will be transformed into an astronaut and dolly will be disguised as a ladybug (so cute!). 

Winter is around the corner...brrrrr...could feel the frost in the air this morning!  Won't be long before Santa comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment