Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Whassup with that?

What is up with men and power tools? I have been to the local home improvement store more in the last week then I ever have. My FIL has his big saw stored in our garage for the moment, and now, since my husband has started using it for projects around the house, it's like he's now addicted to power tools. The newest purchase is an electric hedge trimmer. We don't even like the hedge! We wish it was gone! We were plotting it's death the moment we moved into the house! Now, he's lovingly trimming it with the newest power tool! I don't get it. I probably never will. Probably is something similar to me and books, or me and shoes, or me and clothes...hee hee, you get the idea. :) I love my husband. He is very useful around the house and his projects do turn out great. Sometimes they take a long time (can you say perfectionist?) but I am always pleased with the end result. I must quote him at the end of this blog "If the girls don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment