Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tweet!

Nope, I have not turned into a bird.  I have decided to give Twitter a go.  Very interesting, never boring, can totally see how it becomes addictive.  Only on for a few hours and already have 14 followers many of whom I don't even know!  We shall see how it goes, for now it's an experiment.  I was very leery of joining Twitter since it's inception, but the masses seem to go for it, may as well make an educated decision.  It surprises me how many people would just add me at the mere mention of one my good friends who happens to be well connected in the social media realm.  I will doubtfully acquire as many followers as her, but it's interesting how it all works and how more and more in this day and age, we are all connected.  BB's, i-media, and even just a lowly laptop like my own can connect the whole world to each other.  20 years ago we could not have predicted this phenomenon, well maybe the technical visionaries, but how many of those are there on this planet anyway? 

2 comments:

  1. With every generation, the number of technical visionaries increases as we see what's possible. But when you and I were kidlets? Not too many, I'm guessing! So, want a Google+ invite? :) Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, tristan has already beaten you to it. i exist on google+, but haven't played around with it much yet!

    ReplyDelete