Friday, November 4, 2011

Feeling ick

My bug has been struggling for the last couple of weeks with some kind of virus.  Fever coming and going, a nasty cough and the occasional vomit.  I feel so badly for him.  He's a super star though.  He's sleeping a lot, eating not too badly, but his spirits are good.  He is still his usual happy go-lucky self.  We've been to see the doctor once who said it's viral, it will run it's course (I think doctor's say this a lot, it's almost like their tag line.) but here we are two weeks later, still not any better.  I am beginning to question their judgement at this point.  So we have an appt later this morning to figure out what the actual problem is.  I think he needs an antibiotic, it's been long enough he's had to suffer with it without any improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment