Friday, December 31, 2010

A new year

May 2011 be a year where we rediscover who we are and what our priorities are.  My priority is first and foremost my family.  To ensure we have a roof over our heads, food on the table, and spend good quality time together.  This is what matters most in the world to me.  I don't need to own a huge home, fancy car, or a house in the Hampton's, it's more important that we are happy.  We are both lucky to have jobs that bring us satisfaction, pay the bills, and allow us to have the pleasures that we enjoy.  We are not consumed by our work and our time off is spent together and this allows us plenty of time to spend with our son, watching him grow and learn.  We value him more than any of our possessions.  It is nice to have things, but at the end of the day, it's family that matters the most.  My baby is everything.  Without him, there is nothing, and I am nothing.  I can't wait to watch him grow, turn 4, start school in the fall, I'm not wishing his life away, only anticipating the big changes the next year will bring for him.  For me personally, I would like to get my license back, take another course, plan a trip for the summer, and play the rest by ear, see where the road takes me (if anywhere since I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to drive again!).    Wishing you all the best for 2011.  Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment