Saturday, December 11, 2010

Truth #4

Something you love about yourself.

I love my sense of humour. I love to laugh, I love it when people make me laugh. I don't miss much in the way of jokes, sarcasm, wit and am quickly able to zing one right back. I really am latching onto this part of my personality since I'm having such a rocky time. If I can just see the humour in the situation, I'll be able to get through the next few months.

I also love how I married someone with a very similar sort of sense of humour.  My husband always gets my jokes, and I always get his jokes.  We laugh a lot together, that's really important to be able to sustain a relationship through the years.  It's certain that there will be hard times.   As long as we can laugh together and keep our outlooks positive, we can overcome any nasty situation life throws at us.  The curve balls are what make the game interesting, you don't expect them, but if you can dig deep and make contact, you're sure to hit one out of the park.  (There, that's my sports analogy, I love baseball :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment